BDO’s Transfer Pricing practice helps companies and their affiliates navigate the unique domestic and international tax consequences related to intercompany pricing issues.
Comprised of economists, tax practitioners, and financial analysts, our multidisciplinary team provides a range of planning, compliance, audit defense, and benchmarking services. Our professionals work to develop transfer pricing policies that are defensible, flexible, and in line with our clients’ overall tax planning strategies.
We can provide assistance on:
- Preparation of full-scope transfer pricing documentation (Local file, Master file, CBC report)
- Preparation of limited-scope transfer pricing documentation for specific transactions
- Update of transfer pricing documentation
- Review and second opinion of Client’s prepared transfer pricing documentation
- Transfer pricing advisory and preparation of transfer pricing policy or price calculation manuals
- Support in Advance Pricing Agreement conlcusion with State Revenue Service