|Attorney at Law, Of Counsel
|+371 25 780 900
Karina Palkova is an Attorney at Law working in the field of health and medical law, providing professional services to medical institutions, medical personnel, patients, as well as companies operating in the field of medical law.
In 2020, Karīna acquired the status of an expert in law in the Latvian Science Council. Karina regularly speaks at both local and international conferences with presentations on current issues in the field of health and medical law, as well as on the modern regulation of artificial intelligence and robot technologies and their implementation in the field of health.
Karina has proven herself as a professional expert in the field of medicine and health law, providing consultations not only to individuals, medical professionals but also to the business environment, companies.
- Rīga Stradiņš University, Doctor of Science in Law, doctoral dissertation defended in the field of Medical Law
- Riga Graduate School of Law, Master's degree in Law with specialization in Cross-border Commercial Law
- The European Association of Health Law
- World Association for Medical Law
- The European Association for Artificial Intelligence