Anda is a Senior Associate at BDO Law with 20 years of legal experience in various business areas in different jurisdictions.
Anda has extensive experience in regulatory and licensing issues of financial institutions, anti-money laundering and sanctions, complex corporate law issues, M&A transactions, and real estate transactions. In addition, Anda has significant experience in investment protection and related international litigations.
Before joining BDO Law in 2018, Anda was the Head of the Legal Department of the Belokon family investment management company JSC “Belokon Holdings” for ten years.
Anda has advised Latvian and foreign clients on various financial law issues, including advising financial institutions on anti-money laundering and sanctions. In addition, Anda has led several important legal due diligence projects, advised clients on M&A transactions, and assisted clients in other complicated corporate law matters.
- Regulatory issues and licensing of financial institutions
- Capital markets, including the alternative market First North
- Anti-money laundering and sanctions
- M&A and restructuring
- Corporate law
- Real Estate
- Investment protection and international disputes
Anda is a certified consultant of the Latvian alternative securities market First North.
- University of Latvia, Faculty of Law, Master's degree in law (LL.M.)
- University of Latvia, Faculty of Law, Bachelor's degree in law